ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
81bluestreak had a great idea about finded zers close to home. I live in Williams County and would like to find some local people to talk to and check out there rides.

tbs

· Registered
5,837 Posts
Williams county, isnt that near Bryan, Ohio? I am East of Findlay, South of Fostoria, Ohio. I have a black 78 280Z with chrome wheels, currently torn into 1000 pieces in my garage for a motor refurbishing and update. I know of several other owners on this site who are also in the NW Ohio region, several of whom I have met and bench raced with. E-mail me and lets chat!

· Registered
7,392 Posts
Almost

I live on the OH/WV/KY border in Ashland, KY across the river from Ironton, OH and Southpoint, OH(lawrence co.) and Huntington WV.

My brother lives in the Findlay area, you might know him hes a big(6'3 300+) red-headed guy who works at an expandable bead factory. I only seen two Zs up that way a nice 280ZX and a decent dark green 280Z on the way to put-in bay. I seen LOADS of RX-7s though.

The only other person I know of in OH @zcar.com is Scott 83ZX I think he lives in Columbus.

Justin T

· Registered
3,319 Posts
Re: Almost

There is are two clubs in the state that I know of. The Z Car Club of Ohio is basically out the the southern half of the state. Columbus (with pretty active chapter), Dayton, Cincinnati, and N. Kentucky. The other club is ZACO Z Association of Cleveland Ohio. I'm in Findlay but am currently the Secretary of the ZCCO. I've met CKelly78Z, he's not far from where I live, and now finding others in Findlay area. Email and I can get you phone #'s and locations on whichever club you might be interested in. Also you can go to http://www.zcca.org/ and there is a listing of almost all of the regional clubs.

· Registered
402 Posts
I'm on the other side of the state,Warren in the NE corner. A guy at the local Pep Boys has a few Z's but hardly ever drives them. Other than that I don't see any other first gen cars. I drive mine all year round whenever it's dry,which it isn't today! Man it's snowing like **** out there now.

· Registered
5,837 Posts
I'm planning on making my annual spring trip to Norwalk dragway in Norwalk Ohio sometime in April for test & tune with my 78 280Z. I will E-mail you when i am going to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.