Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all for past help!!!!!!

Here is my problem 83zx n\a m\t

it all started when I started it up one day it was only running one 5 cly so I figured out it was the no. 4 fuel injc.So I changed it and then took it for a drive but as soon as it would start up and only run for 5-10secs and then die unless I held the gas pedal down to make it idle.if I didnt do that then to start it back up I would have to turn the key all the way to off before it would start.then finally got it driving it then just stalled once and never started agian. so I checked for spark and got it fron the coil,I tried to test to the plug the same way by holding it a couple mm away from a ground but no spark also the cap and rotor are 2 weeks old I thought they were bad so I put the old one in and it didnt start,the efi relay works I took the commputer out and no burt or crappy wires when i turn it over the tailpipe smells a little like gas the fuel pump does come on when i turn the key and there is pressure in the gas lineI dont know if this is a gas ,spark or commputer problem

HAPPY HOILDAYS AND HOPE YOU CAN HELP

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS NORM BUT THE GAP WAS RIGHT ,THIS MIGHT BE A STUPID QUESTION BUT i JUST DID A CLUTCH REPLACEMENT A WEEK BEFORE THIS HAPPEND COULD THIS BE IT???? THANKS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.