ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thankyou for the answer to my questions so far now tell me if the cam on the passenger side was out one tooth but the rest were dead on tha car wouldn't run and you couldn't get it timed right?? any answers appreataited thanks.

And again I thank you for all your help I have had this car for almost a year I paid 440 for it and so far have only put 700 more into it I love my z even though the wife wants me to sell it and get another car but the z is staying even if it means she goes LOL...

ITs an 84 300zx N/a charcole grey with minor rust and 136000 miles.hopefully when I get done it will be fully restored to mint hopefully everything works except bitchin betty I killed her so I guess I will be looking for another voice box by the time I'm done.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Now thats a Z lover! im with you on that, I have too much wrench time and blood in my car and plus theres still about 100 dollars worth of tools hidden in that dam thing.

·
Registered
430 Posts
hey red.....

"If the cam is off one tooth it will run. 2 or more will bend your valves."

I'm thinking of trying 9' advanced...can you say where the above info derives from? Just a guess.....or did someone try this??? By mistake or one purpose?

·
Registered
187 Posts
someone should count the teeth on a gear

and then, someone through all this **** should have fucking told to poor guy that the passenger cam timing would not change ignition timing on a left hand drive car.

or maybe everybody is as fucking cool as I want to be and didnt tell the scmuck because he didnt specify his car model.... i doubt that

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
someone should count the teeth on a gear

and then, someone through all this **** should have fucking told to poor guy that the passenger cam timing would not change ignition timing on a left hand drive car.

or maybe everybody is as fucking cool as I want to be and didnt tell the scmuck because he didnt specify his car model.... i doubt that

rub my peter

If you knew how to read you dick you would have seen that I plainly stated that it is a 84 300 zx Non turbo Bitch!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.