ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Another ? for steveG

280 views 8 replies 1 participant last post by  Unknown User 
#1 ·
On the dash of your VR, Was the dash heavly modified or did you compleatly fabricate a new one? The answer is probably on your web site, But I lost everything over the weekend. It was worse than a crash.

#5 ·
One more thing 75Sizzler

I was just reading about the Z-Therapy conversion. The rear strut towers ARE sectioned and shortened 2". The Strut housings are shortened also and welded back together and finally front struts replace the rear ones. Check out ztherapy.com

#7 ·
RE: OOOPS!

Thats ok. They are all going to go into the same project car I hope. I still have some more info to get before I get started. I'm looking at a 73 that is really ruff looking at first sight but has very little rust. The rust is front right behind the front tires. And it looks like some used the roof as a trampoline. So I am looking at the subtleZ and a convertible conversion. I saw a silver Zon a web sight a while back that had the front windsheild swept back and I was thinking of something like that also.

#9 ·
RE: OOOPS!

Yes as I recall it did. I only saw the sight once and have been gnikool ever since for it again. I think it (the car)was called silver shadow or silver streak or something like that. Silver with a tan interior. Said something about coming attactions I think. SteveG have you seen the SubtleZ kit off a car? Will the rear flares work with a converible? I guess I should get with John on that. I just don't want to get to ahead of myself. As I said before I'm just gathering info at this point to see if it is all going to work together. And thanks for reminding me about Scott Brunings site.(that was another one I lost in the incident)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.