ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you guys really that interesting? I look at the clock and can't believe it. I save you the trouble.......
GET A LIFE SHOOZ
tell ya what though, I make a lot more time to play with my car nowadays

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I tell you what, I wonder if I am the only guy that checks zcar.com continuously throughout the day while I am at work. Possibly I should be working, however, my default page when I load up my browser is zcar.com. That amuses my boss.

Brett

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<b>RE: Another 2 hours shot to ****</b>

I checked about 10 times yesterday. But I don't have it as my startup page though.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE: Not my start up

You guys are not alone. I use my UNIX box at work for my design work and my PC for my E-Mail and Internet, I am constantly switching back and forth between them. Do a regen on the Unix...check ZCAR.com, Back to UNIX etc....I don't have any freinds who are into Z's so this is my only outlet.

Russel 83ZXT

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<b>Is it an Addiction????</b>

Man, I do all of that.... 10 times a day, first thing at the office, late at night... I was starting to be concerned that you guy's would be getting tired of me.

Is it me... or is this such good fun, I can stand to be away...

Dennis

·
Registered
625 Posts
Some addictions are GOOD!! LOL Thanks to Derek!!

I love this site, it is one of my favorite things to look forward to after a miserable day at work!!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is this like AA or something?

Hi, my name is Steve and I'm a Zcar.com-aholic. I confess. I should be getting to work on all my deadlines....soon becoming impossible deadlines BEACUSE I'M HERE, talking to YOU GUY's. Jeez, get a life Steve.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a t1 connection here at work, and no computer at home, so I just keep it floating in the background and refresh every once in awhile...

Enter correspondence, checck zcar. Sort Mail, check zcar... do some filing, check zcar...

S

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<b>Could it Be... we're ZCAR.COM Addicts</b>

Hello,

My name is Dennis.... and... well. I'm a z... zcar.com addict... I've... given up sleeping so I can be here....

My job... is very difficult...and there's plenty of stress... Seems like everyone is interrupting me while I'm getting my zcar.com entertainment fix...

I feel if I don't have a fix every hour or so.... the people of zcar.com will forget about me...

I'm feeling really guilty today... because some guy name slim has hurt my feelings.... and I want to &[email protected]$(%)*&^)&*^ his neck, then turn him into junkyard dog food.

I need to go now so I can have a coke....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.