ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Casper '80zx with "big trouble, little honda". The phrase describing the honda did it for me, "he's clogging the paved artery like a chunk of automotive cholesterol". I've never seen so many similes, metaphors, or uses of imagery in one place since English Comp 101. I hope you don't talk like that in real life, it would be like living with Dennis Miller. For the most part I don't like kill stories or threads on who has the fastest car, but I think this one was kind of fun. Throwing a prize out there made you guys put some effort and thought into the stories instead of just trashing any other make or car not your own. Casper, got a use for a strut bar to fit a 70-78 z? Otherwise I'll see what I got that you may be interested in.
greg
71 240z

P.S.: Yuichi, you get the pitty prize. Your story was so sad I almost cried. I was going to pick you until I read Casper's story. What do you need for your 72? I've got a lot of extra stuff here, but it's all mostly stock for a first generation car.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>Thanks Greg!</b>

wow man, never thought i'd win. i wasn't going to write a story because i couldn't remember one. i read everyone's stories and my memory came back. personally, i liked the story about the guy rolling his bimmer in the ditch, but they're all good. yuichi's story cracked me up. i don't own a '70- '78z, i'm not sure i ever will. maybe someone who really needs the strut bar can buy it for a good deal, half price or something. i really need to buy a downpipe for my z, or a headliner, or a shift knob. we'll work something out. thanks for holding such a cool contest, we should do it again sometime. email me at [email protected]

thanks,
-casper

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'll make you Disappear Casper!!hahaha

its all your fault!!!WAHHH!heheh just kidding way to go on the win. I'll race you for the strut bar in my 81 280zX non turbo Automatic:) My home court advantage heheehehe , wanna go:)? I'd probably loose cause my car is slow , waiting to get my 240Z in tip top condition;)
Zya
yuichi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.