ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always found the one thing that renews interest and vigor in our cars is seeing what everyone else is driving and what they've accomplished with their own cars, I know we've tried this before, but this time I want COMPLETE SUCCESS. I want EVERY subscribed z32 owner on zcar.com to post a photo of their ride, plus with a website like this it's almost like putting a name to a face, all of a sudden your car and you have a personality, which adds an element to the website I really like.

This thread is for photos of your z32(s)

RULES

1)Images must be thumbnailed (for dial-up users) - Try http://supload.com

2)Pick no more than three photos, so pick your three favorites!

3)Post the relevant car information (see mine below)

4)Feel free to post comments/questions about everyone elses cars, this doesnt need to be strictly a photo thread.

My Contribution.

Year: 1990
Model: Canadian spec, 2 Seat N/A with lux. package (brown tint, ACC, Leather)
Build date: 05/89 (#577 off the line)
Current km's/miles 250,000Kms (and still looking new)
Owners: Three.

As purchased:

Now:

Post Edited (Dec 29, 11:44am)

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
phuck that...thumbnails? why the **** should we need to do that? Im betting your using "flat" view over threaded.....that would explain it...

I hereby abstain. plus i think everyone has seen everything I have to post.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh I dont care if you use thumbnails at all, it's just polite because I know we have a few members here that live in various forms of boonies who would appreciate it, but by all means post full size photos

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Year: 1990
Model: 2 seater n/a, Super White w/red interior

MODS:
SilverTwin(OH) Short Shifter
JWT Pop-charger
HKS Sport Exhaust
'99 Jspec Shift Knob
Bomz Racing Hard Pipes
Optima Red Top Battery
MegaZ Brake Master Cylinder Brace
Upgraded Battery Terminals and Wiring
Z-Teck Manufacturing Battery Tie Down
Jspec Front Turn Signals
Clear Rear Sidemarkers
Sylvania Silverstar Low Beams
Removed Fog Light Glare Guard
Dynamatted Rear Cargo Space
Stock TT front fascia
White on Red Interior

Da Story:
Well I have been cursed since I bought the car on Halloween 3 years ago. It has pretty much sat and been driven a few times a month or at least once a week for a while since I started the body work and have not had the time or money to continue. I am owed a complete paint job from a guy who I worked for and still have not recieved anything so I think it is time to forget about his part of the deal. Here are some pics. I lost a bunch and don't have any when I first got it. Pretty much don't buy a car on Halloween, you will be curzed. I am planning on starting back on her very soon and finish the job that I started long ago. I put on new OEM fenders and tt front fascia and started on the harder parts of the job. While it sits I just work on the mechical aspects of her. Soon enough though, I am learning everyday.

·
Registered
353 Posts
hey did you losers know that the latest jdm z32 came with a 6 speed .

is this true? i was looking at some lsd's on ebay and some guy who had a skyline r-200 said that the newer z32's came with a 6 speed , that would be pretty cool if it did and swap one in.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Wishin' I had Z-addicts skills!
I also did all the work myself... just haven't attempted the TT swap... YET!
90 n/a 5spd.

The stuff you can't see:
Eibach springs
KYB AGX
Stillen adjustable rear a-arms
midori adjustable front a-arms

I need some updated pics.

Good to see you again "Scrodles" ; o

Iodonzs

Post Edited (Dec 30, 4:41pm)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status