1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
i've never heard of that brand before. . .so beware of false power numbers. (50x4) is what is states, but who knows. . .

It prolly would fit under the seat. . . but why not put it in the "secret" storage bin behind the seat?

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
that's where mine is..the secret compartment. It's a nice Fosgate, and fits cleanly with the ends off. If you have to ask about how tough it is to wire, you probably won't know what you're doing. Find a friend who knows how to wire up a system, and it'll take less than 30 minutes.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont think i have a "secret" compartment ( i have a 2+2). i kno how to wire it up i was jus woundering how hard it is, i help a friend wire up an amp and a sub in his s-10 took like 30 mins

·
Registered
354 Posts
that "kingwood" amp is junk, try this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39745&item=5758580576&rd=1

ive had good experinces with sony amps, while they are among the "cheap" brands, they seem to provide more consistent power than the real no name brands that you see out there

i have 2 of these (but earlier models) in my z, they work great, giving more than the head unit can and allowing for more speakers

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I've got an amp mounted underneath the passenger seat but it is a Fosgate and serveral years old so I don't know how that would compare to todays standards. If you can fit it there however, it is a great place to put it because that space is never ever used. Mine is not a 2+2 either though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.