ZCar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I changed out the Turbine wheels for something else and don't want these to go unused. Four American Racing Turbine Wheels 14x5.5 with 114.3 Bolt spacing. The wheels are in excellent condition with no rash. Comes with the lug nuts and center caps. Photo's of them on my Z and each wheel both sides. Asking $500 plus shipping US only. PayPal acceptable. Email is: [email protected]. Cell Ph: 334-four three seven 317eight. Thanks for looking.

Pete
wheel sale 1.jpg

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I'm located in Enterprise Alabama.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You should try to create an ad on other websites for a wider audience.
Good luck with this sale!
Matt,
I likely will but I figured start here. The buyer will be someone who wants a period set of wheels for their mostly stock Z. Thanks for the heads up.

Pete

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. They have not sold. My plan was to have them refinished possibly powder coat them but decided to go with a larger 15in wider wheel instead. I'd rather sell them "As Is" and let the buyer finish them as they want. Price isn't set in stone but have had no offers.

Pete

·
Registered
1974 Datsun 260z
6 Posts
Thanks. They have not sold. My plan was to have them refinished possibly powder coat them but decided to go with a larger 15in wider wheel instead. I'd rather sell them "As Is" and let the buyer finish them as they want. Price isn't set in stone but have had no offers.

Pete
They look good to me. Better than mine.
I am finding that 4-lug, 114.3 spacing wheels
are really getting scarce. Tried to find any old
thing to use as. a rollaround for my 260z resto. Finally found a used Civic wheel but
really took some searching. GLWTS
Jerry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts