ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was up by the " loop" in colorado bunch of people were racin, well I was watchin these guys and this new comarow NICE he said it was a six speed the works, the other guy racing him siad he had a stock 280zx turbo and the guy started crackin up, and tellin him that 280zx suck and what ever jazz he was sayin well they start revin up and a guy drops his arm and I was, preety scared my favorite car was gona lose, well I expected it !! but to my suprise, the 280zxt freaken pulled a wheelie and totally hands down smoked the guy I mean it looked like that comarow went into reverse. the guy in the 280 when he came back and parked I ran over and was like what this @!#$ did you do. . . he had all kinds of @!#$, intercooler,t4 turbo, on and on, must I say he was the fastest guy there and everyone there is afraid of 280zx now !!! ha nothin like seein a 280 woop up 0h yah and he had a 100 shot of nitrous that helped he hit it right of the line and pulled a wheelie like no other !! well laters

·
Registered
213 Posts
bitchin' story dude. I love that kind of stuff. Zs are great. Did you get the guys name or find out if he had a website where we could see pics or anything?

thanks
Houston

·
Registered
539 Posts
Didn't anyone notice the guy's slicks? There is absolutely no way that he pulled a wheelie with radial tires. If I see slicks on ANY kind of vehicle, even a Honda, I will think twice about racing it.

Kyle

·
Registered
31 Posts
well beings ben(datsuntzxt) is my best friend, maybe I shouldnt tell everyone that he made this story up. yah that would be mean huh? Ah well i dont care. but anyway, yeah he made it up, no slicks, no race. ben is an idiot. Woulda been a nice race. Ben does have a nice 81 zxt for sale tho, 20k orig... a find. But yeah, well just thought id tell everyone, this is a load of crap... Not that it couldnt happen, i love z's, but it didnt happen...

·
Registered
402 Posts
What?You mean everything posted on this site isn't true? Say it ain't so! Now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

·
Registered
613 Posts
wolf1232 is...

The owner of the camaro!!! hehe j/k, i dunno, but who knows eh? a 100 shot NOS I don't think i ave heard of, only 60, and some guy was in the works of making a bigger setup. Oh well who knows, and if we want to be paranoid nut jobs we can say that alot of this stuff is BS. We can say that these track times are BS and what not. But we don't, cuz we know its true, we have z's and don't go on a doubt everybody else on everything. But i think wolff1232 could be right, new camaro, they stopped making the camaro a little while ago, as well as the 100 shot nos. But who ever said that fiction is not entertaining?

Emir

·
Registered
31 Posts
Re: wolf1232 is...

no its not that i doubt everything, and i think yeah it is entertaining... but the guy who posted this drives me to school in the morning, i see him every day. he made it up. so umm yeah...

·
Registered
213 Posts

I think that Phantom has a 100 set up for Zs. I couldnt quite find it on their site but when I called (a few months ago) they claimed to have one that was specially made for the dual carbs. If I remember correctly it was a 25-125 or 25 - 150. I will try to find out.

Houston Gray

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

OK !! first of all I was rong it was not a comarow it was a firebird, but. .. . my freind wolf1232 is freekin liar and has no qlue!! He has no licence therefore never goes to the loop!!! 2nd he wanted revenge on me because I told him off about his car on another forum, the guys got a nice interior ( says my car is cosmeticly perferfect !! and everyone he sees he say oh god My car is like sooooo perfect for what it is ( although it is on the verge of need a new motor and new hubcaps !!!)
all I can say about that car that I watched race is, holy crap I dont know what all he had. I was driving up to the mall and saw this and had to stop and talk to him !! mike (wolf1232) talks alot of smack !! he sits there and cuts down brown/tan interior, thats cutting nissan down and I think he deserves to drive a mustang/pinto. he also says that snowflake rims on 280zx turbos look like there from pintos !! this guy needs to sell his car and buy somthing else and cut it down cuase He aint gona feel no love from nissan if he keeps up this crap !!

·
Registered
76 Posts
OK people,

First of all, did I click on the kindergarten section of the 70-83 discussion board? "I was driving up to the mall and saw this and had to stop and talk to him !! mike (wolf1232) talks alot of smack !! he sits there and cuts down brown/tan interior, thats cutting nissan down and I think he deserves to drive a mustang/pinto. he also says that snowflake rims on 280zx turbos look like there from pintos !!", come on! Lets be grown ups here. I know that (very) young people have every right to post on here, but, let's be real.
Second of all, and I'm not talking about everyone who posts on this site, but, do some of you talk like you type. It borders on the incoherent. Please read your post before you submit it. It certainly would make some of the technical questions easier to understand. I am not immune to typos, but, some of the gibberish I encounter here is ridiculous. Let's try to comport ourselves as mature, intelligent people even when we are flaming someone.
Larry

·
Registered
76 Posts
P.S.

comarow? COMAROW? Camaro!!! And you are over the age of 16? Is this what our schools are coming to? I'm sorry this has turned into such a rant, but, I have spent so much time just trying to decipher some of these posts that it has gotten frustrating. You are trying to COMMUNICATE your ideas to us. Let's make them at least understandable in some sense.
Larry

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: P.S.

Hey larry . . . its ok you didnt have to read this if you dont like it. go read somthin else. gosh take a chill pill buddy !! oh yah and jesus loves you !!! p.s its ok to have fun some times yah know !! thats z cars are for do you hate those to ? well good luck to yah my im a My brothers a DR. he could give you some prozac laterzzzzLarryz71z wrote:
>
> comarow? COMAROW? Camaro!!! And you are over the age of 16?
> Is this what our schools are coming to? I'm sorry this has
> turned into such a rant, but, I have spent so much time just
> trying to decipher some of these posts that it has gotten
> frustrating. You are trying to COMMUNICATE your ideas to us.
> Let's make them at least understandable in some sense.
> Larry

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: P.S.

Oh and my why I have so many typos ect. is because I have neurnet processer it's a lernin computa, oh and I dont car cause I type as fast as a z car with a top fuel motor !! (Im crazy like that) just havin some fun oops sorry that isnt alowed

·
Registered
177 Posts
Larryz71Z

i'm gonna have to agree with you on this one..
i just graduated from high school last year...
and i thought my school was bad..
it seemed like half the kids couldnt read...
but.... whatever school half the "kids" on here went to MUST have had it even worse.
The sad part is.. usually the childishness carries over into the "driving" world.. and (hopefully i'm wrong) most of the time.. an innocent car gets wrapped around a tree.
In this case a Z. But like i said.. Hopefully i'm wrong..
(although... most of the time the child driving the car walks away... and learns nothing.. because they cant seem to comprehend how life works.)
and besides... "Mommy will just buy me a new car!"
ignorance is bliss.

-Justin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.