ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Nah i like it and the black wheels look good too.

Post Edited (Apr 6, 2:34pm)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
nice wheels, just like those
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7965930724&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT>

except these are in better condition :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Yeh your car looks good, and I wish the dragstrip here was that nice! Have you ran better than a 17.6 yet? and if you plan on keeping it you should go with a 5 speed conversion someday, but I think I remember seeing that you were selling the car? and getting a 240sx

·
Registered
657 Posts
id have to say it looks better than mine....... but my muffler looks better(stock)............ the wheels are a great touch....... cant really see them but theyre stock right?..... you should get some center caps....... paint them black with silver Z's........... hows the interior in her????

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
No not ricey, looks pretty good. Although the muffler isnt my first choice, its not that bad.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I dont know why youd think yer car is ricey....? if you just wanted to show off yer car pix just say so. that is no where near rice.

I see you have the antenna-not-working-right-mod. seems to be a popular one on Z31s. hehe

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya lol....no it was from a forum a while back...i remember we were talkin bout ricey cars and i wanted to make sure i wasnt in that catagory...spelling??? oh well...and bob that idea is sick ill do that for sure and sho yall..the center cap idea...wow i thought id get somme seriiious criticism for my muffler and wheels but cool...and ya those are the stock wheels the finish was blotchy so i sandblasted em primed and painted em thanks folks

·
Registered
880 Posts
i like it.. i have the apexi coffee can on mine.. other than that the body is stock..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.