ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read that thread, and I could'nt believe it.?! Are you kidding?? What a tool. Not trying to "re-live" a post but, that guy was so full of bullshit... I stink from reading it!. Very in-secure.

Post Edited (Jun 21, 11:26am)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Re: ALVERO Whats with this guy?

and by the way, he no longer comes around this site, we basically gave him enough spank'in that he decided his ass was too sore to stick around :)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

That person is lost!!! I hate people who talk ****, and still never produces proof to back up what he said. Probably a jealous little boy, trying to make himself feel " big".

·
Registered
1,795 Posts

Wow. This guy really needs to do some research. All they were trying to do was help him not make a huge mistake and spend all his money on the rear end swap.

Then one guy try's say something about a viscous differential and he thinks he's spelling a word wrong...what the ****?

Post Edited (Jun 18, 1:50pm)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Because down deep we all long for people like that, to remind us how lucky we got with ourselfs!! Plus.... it did have some entertainment value. But really.. who cares about mis-spellings, and typos.

Post Edited (Jun 21, 11:28am)

·
Registered
51 Posts

MY GOD GUYS!!! I go away for a few days, and YOUR still mispelling...Is there any value in living in the shadows of society? I mean, holy crap, I am sitting here, (Oh btw, that is A L V A R O, but close enough) reading your rambling, enjoying each and every grammatical mistake you pansies make. It's not even worth talking car poo poo, when the poo poo is already there. Quick question, does Hooked on Phonics help illiteracy? Guys, get a clue, start spending some of that little money (because it is evident you all struggle) on getting a dictionary, instead of trying to make those stock Z31's go any faster. It is evident you are failing at both.

-I just read that thread, and I could belive it.?! Are you kidding?? What a tool. Not trying to "re-live" a post but, That guy was so full of bullshit... I stink from reading it!. Very in-secure.

Dude! are you about 12? Because that would be the only excuse for your analphabetism. The "really" funny thing is that, you will read it again, and think it's perfectly fine. LMAO.

Could you guys start asking questions on how to spell stuff? Or better yet, can you guys check each other's posts for grammatical horrors? (they're not grammatical errors at this point).

-Then one guy try's say something about a viscous differential and he thinks he's spelling a word wrong...what the ****?

Like I said, people on this site see a word, and think they are spelled correctly. Oh yeah, I actually took the time (not sure why) to look at the cool pictures of your car. I don't have the time to get into it, but I thought at least a couple of things were worth mentioning. I love the red paint on the diff cover. And the tach, does it help having it that close to your face. I mean, does it not stick out like a sore thumb already? I thought your car was a nissan, not a honda. I am thinking if you put one of those babies on each side of your face, you could really keep track of your rpm's.

th2d2, I am not even going to waste my time with you on this post. Btw, what is your name? or are you too scared to mention it? You guys are right, it does smell around here. Snif! hmmh, yeap! chicken ****!

-Because down deep we all long for people like that, to remind us how lucky we got with ourselfs!! Plus.... it did have some entertainment value.

I rest my case!!! Can you guys keep on writing? God bless you all for dropping out of high school.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts

88hybrid, you shoulda never started this post, now he's back and we'll never hear the end of his sh*t !! **** Al-Farto can't you just go a way
seriously man, just f'ing GO

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

This guy is a hoot!! He needs to realize... This is a car forum.. Nobody really cares if one mis-spells words, or is a bad typer. Alvaro.. If you cant post pics of youre car, and nothing to say about Z cars of any fact, then you are an idiot and a waste of time.. The ONLY posts you have started, are about a car you choose not to share with us, only non-backed up bullshit. When somebody simply asks you to show a pic of youre car, you lash out and start talking crap about them. You think you would come up with something better than how a guy types (these are people you have never meet, they only have an opinion based on YOURE typed words). Is rambling on, and cutting down others youre only way to make a point? It is you who is 12 years old. as a matter of fact... my 9 year old read youre posts, laughed and said to grow up!! LOL I have always wondered what a FUCKTARD is....now I know. Plus... Thankfully I make a nice income NOT based on my spelling.......My spelling sucks, I have the most terrible spelling ever. Now that I have admitted that I am not the worlds top spelling, and typing expert, what have you got to say now?

my 12 year old response......

Post Edited (Jun 21, 11:32am)

·
Registered
657 Posts

sounds to me like this kids got no dad......... and his mother didnt have the brain to dicipline him.........

·
Registered
51 Posts
OOOUUUUCCCCHHHH! ****, it is evident the people posting here have no more than a drop-out certificate, and a beat up Z31. I think this place should be called "Trailer trash" and not ZCAR. Btw, that hand looks pretty beat up, and old to be a 12-year-old's. But then again, look at who I'm dealing with. I am very glad there are jobs out there that do not require you to write or spell. I guess when you talk, it doesn't matter how you are spelling it.
I can see there are a handful of you who have an education. It is sad to say that all these posts have really become about that. It IS pretty boring when you are trying to tell someone off, and the idiot is really you. Try teaching your kids (those of you who have unfortunately reproduced) words longer than 4 letters.
I am planning on posting pictures this week. I have about 8 of them, but I feel I need one more. But thanks for waiting. They will be posted on "Why AZ makes me laugh". After all, he was the one I had a beef with. The rest of you have only added to the party. So, thanks again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.