ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I would just like to commend you guys for your efforts here, while it certainly helps your business to do so, It shows that you guys actually give a crap about the people buying parts from you. I can only wish that Riteway in Phoenix was as involved and helpful. (They're not even open on Saturdays. How's that for stupid? Not to mention their prices are outrageous. They started as a Z only place, but now they're all imports and their service for Z's doesn't stand out anymore). So again, hats off to you guys, hopefully others will follow your efforts in different Locales (I can only wish).

·
Registered
486 Posts
Don't feel too bad there in Phoenix, same here in Albuquerque. Mr. Z is the only real z salvage around here, and he is not open saturdays either, is an A**hole, prices his parts like they are made out of gold, will rip you off when he can, etc..... Until a month ago there was another place, DNAutosports, but he has since moved. He was a very nice guy, you could call him at 8:30 at night a go get a part from him (I know, I did this a couple times), had great priceing and was in general very helpful. We need more places like this. Thanks All Z East for your help.
Joshua L.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
> Don't feel too bad there in Phoenix, same
> here in Albuquerque. Mr. Z is the only real
> z salvage around here, and he is not open
> saturdays either, is an A**hole, prices his
> parts like they are made out of gold, will
> rip you off when he can, etc..... Until a
> month ago there was another place,
> DNAutosports, but he has since moved. He was
> a very nice guy, you could call him at 8:30
> at night a go get a part from him (I know, I
> did this a couple times), had great priceing
> and was in general very helpful. We need
> more places like this. Thanks All Z East for
> your help.
> Joshua L.
Thanks guys! While we are definitely trying to promote our business, we do genuinely care, and have dedicated a big part of our lives to the Z cars. With my family, and my two hockey teams that I coach, I have also found it impossible to be open on Saturdays. But my cell is almost always on, except at night, and you can reach me at 503-816-4414 on Saturday, unless I am on the ice. It is also very hard to get good employees anymore, but I have one named Michael, who works on Z's every night after leaving work. He loves them.
We will try to continue to be available for your Z car needs, and are linked to 4500 other wrecking yards to draw upon if we don't have something that you need. Thanks again, Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.