ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 6 spoke wheels in today and they are in really good shape. Thanks for sending the lug nuts along too. I appreciate your assistance and will recommend you to all my Z pals needing parts.. Once again--Thanks Joe

·
Registered
715 Posts
(mee to) All Z East---Thanks Joe

I just ordered a diff and all the conversion parts for my 240z from joe at all Z east. The service is excellent and the people that work there are a pleasure to deal with. Joe, you are now my only parts yard. Your prices are great and i have never had better service in any, pardon the expression junk yard!

Thanks man, you guys are great!

Evan

·
Registered
486 Posts
How much did it cost you for the rims and shipping, and to where? I really would like five more, one to replace a bent one, the other four for my 72.
Thanks,
Joshua L.

I am just worried shipping will be VERY high.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Grandpa Joe, and Evan

> I just ordered a diff and all the conversion
> parts for my 240z from joe at all Z east.
> The service is excellent and the people that
> work there are a pleasure to deal with. Joe,
> you are now my only parts yard. Your prices
> are great and i have never had better
> service in any, pardon the expression
> junk yard!

> Thanks man, you guys are great!

> Evan
Thank you both for making such positive posts about ALL Z EAST! It is my pleasure to serve the Z community. We will always try to be fair to everyone, and provide the best service possible
that we can. There are only 3 of us here, and with 400+ z cars, at times we get buried, but we go in early, and stay late to catch up. We are on
computer hotlines with 4500 wrecking yards that also type us all day, so at times there may be a delay in response. A lot of times we chase the UPS truck down, long after he has left our yard, to get something out that day.
If you need to reach us right away, call 1-800-533-5659, or my cell phone at (503)-816-4414.
I'm especially glad that you feel the merchandise
was received as good or better than represented, as mail order can be a risk.
With much appreciation, Joe Perletti

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.