ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I kind of figured the name came because they are east of Burnside Street. A major bisecting street that runs from one edge of Portland nearly to the other.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Im pretty sure there is a all Z east and west both are in OR but one is on the east side of OR the other is on the West side

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Help i'm in Medford . Need close Z car club. I 've got 2 240's and 1 75 280. The 280 is for parts.Engine strong , body parts, little parts etc...

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RE: I was thinking locally!

Sorry guys, we have been around long before the internet invasion, and I was thinking of local business only. We had about 500 customers in Portland, and there was a Z West service center previously in exsistence in Portland.
The good thing is, we can ship anything anywhere. We just shipped some parts back to Japan , 2 quarterpanels to Maine, and a twinturbo engine to Georgia last week. We daily ship lots of smaller packages on UPS.
Let us know if we can be of any help. The z car club of Oregon is out of Eugene, give me a call, and I'll look up the number. Thanks, Joe
1-800-533-5659

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RE: hay All Z East

Hi Lestat,
We don't have a catalog, as we are a Zcar recycling yard, and our inventory constantly changes.
We keep approximately 350-400
z's in inventory for parts, and have access to others on our hotlines. Please call in your needs, as it is the quickest way to get a response. Thanks, Joe 1-800-533-5659

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.