ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I have the AIV and EGR solenoids out. I was wondering if someone could provide me with a diagram showing where all their vacuum lines are suppose to go?

Also I would like to just put back in the EGR solenoid but I would still like to know how the AIV is suppose to go back in as well.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
you don't need the aiv, its actually pointless, as i beleive they stopped putting them in the Z's after 93..94?... someone feel free to correct me on this.

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
well when you eliminate the EGR and AIV all together, y ou pretty much ditch 75% fo the vaccume on the car. then if you want to kill the carbon canis ter there goes another 20%

oh and yes, the AIV is worthless. you can rip the whole solenoid out just remember to cap the vaccume lines if you dont eliminate them

Post Edited (Jan 2, 9:33am)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know this already. But I still need the EGR solenoid back on and only wanted to know about the AIV because I need to know where the lines do go so I know what to cap.

·
Registered
506 Posts
talk about hard to look at.. if i wasnt a Z guy that would be meaning less to me.. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.