ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever I drive my passenger side seems to have a air leaking sound...Kinda like a vacuum line or something. Whenever I accelerate it gets louder (Not to the point of irritation, it pretty low key and can't hear it over the music). What vacuum lines run under there that would cause that noise? It seems like it coming from the glove compartment area.

Post Edited (Oct 26, 8:18am)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Your window maybe?

·
Registered
793 Posts
That might be what your hearing just now its in a different spot!

·
Registered
455 Posts
if you dont have the black plastic triangles on the inside of ur door, near the side view mirrors, it makes that sound. yeah i know from experience.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
John's on the money.

Ususally those side window seals get old and crack letting air in and making a rucus. Those seals are NLA, so good luck finding some.

·
Registered
131 Posts
well there are several vacume lines behind the glove box...also if your air boxes have separated over the years AND THEY DO....u would hear a air sound..

The vac lines get hard and swell and become loose on there connecting points....been chasing vac lines for ever

·
Registered
281 Posts
YA, that's not air coming the car. I have those bad triangle seals and i can only hear air coming in over 50mph. Check the car fiche stuff online for a diagram of the hoses that head down there and see if you can get to it. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.