Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
> I would like to know where I can get an air
> dam for my 76 280z, and does anybody know
> how much they cost?
AIR DAM..........I was just looking at the varieties offered by Tweeks and Motorsport. The cost is pretty salty. I have one of the older styles on my 77 280Z and like the loks but I'm ready to get rid of the looooooong front and rear bumpers as soon as I can.
Suggest you call Motorsport's toll fre number and ask for the new catalog. 800 321-3777.
Larry in Nappanee, In

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
> I would like to know where I can get an air
> dam for my 76 280z, and does anybody know
> how much they cost?

The best front air dam I've found is from a off source but it's the best I've seen and from J.C. Whitny of all places. Pretty cheap when I got it a while back so can't say how much they are now. Take a look though, their prices are good, they arn't fiberglass ( Hate fiberglass front spoilers, they like to break) and they are the lowest I've found (leaset ground clearance).

·
Registered
804 Posts
I noticed your post and looked through the jc whitney book(prices good through Feb. 1999) If the dam your talking about is the rubber one on page 97 in the bottom right corner, it's only $79.96. I'd really like to see a pic of what the one for the Z looks like. Anyone got a pic?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.