Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The score first, since you all know what's coming at the bottom:

My parents rent out this house we lived in when I was a little kid. The most recent tenant just moved out, but left behind some old truck that she didn't really care about. It runs okay and everything, she just didn't feel like keeping it, so she gave it to my grandpa (lives next door) and he said I could have it! WOOHOO, I've been wanting a daily driver so bad! I don't even remember what it is--a Mazda I think, some light duty piece, but at least it'll save gas and extend my Z jackstand deadlines. I'll post pics.

Well, we just got back from taking a first drive with the new suspension setup and it feels real nice. Kind of rough, but more like "meant to be rough" than "your whole suspension is blown to sh*t rough." I like it that way :)

We couldn't test the handling because it's raining pretty hard here and I'm still on my old wheels and tires because 1) we wanted to measure the height difference and 2) we're waiting until the bushings get replaced to put on the Mashies.

Here are a few pics:

In the middle of the work:

All done!

Anticlimatic, huh? The only difference looks like the garage is dirtier, haha. Don't the clear corners look good? The car was actually lowered like 1/4 inch, but nothing too spectacular. My springs were sagging badly!

Post Edited (Jan 16, 10:14pm)

·
Registered
10,805 Posts
Re: AGX's and Eibachs (and clears) are on, and I got a SCORE too

All this talk of scoring and yet no scoring. Car looks good by the way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.