ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've converted the old forum messages over to our this new system. They've switched over great except for some strange problem with message threads not lining up properly. I'll look into that.

If you click on Search the Forum you'll see lots of the older messages in your search results.

I'm almost finished with a site wide search engine that will index the entire site. It's really slick. You'll then be able to search everything from one point, including the old archives (including stuff from as far back as mid-1997).

Thanks for your support and patience.

--
Derek Spencer
[email protected]

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>Derek what kind of Z do you have??</b>

We all have been enjoying this wonderfull site and I feel kind of selfish and stupid that I have never asked you this before . What do you do for a living and what kind of Z do you own ? Do you have many mods done to it, time to tell us a bit about yourself .

G

·
RE: Derek what kind of Z do you have??

I work for Razorfish building dynamic web sites and web applications for many large corporations. Check out the website for more info. You'll even find my bio in there. =)

I get to do some really cool stuff at my day job, I just wish I was able to apply more of it to ZCAR.COM

I used to have an 83 280ZX (t-tops), but it was stolen. My girlfriend used to have a 81 280ZX Turbo, but unfortunately it died...

I'm always on the lookout for a 240, but I've got some other financial and personal goals I need to achieve before that can happen.

This site is helping tide me over until I can get another Z.

I love providing this resource for everyone, and the majority of you guys are very thankful.

--
Derek Spencer
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Pretty kewl..

doesn't even have a Z and...provides us a kick butt place to jabber about Z cars. Hope you can find a real sweet one when you can afford it.

Ken

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
<b>Good to see Z enthusiasm never dies</b>

This just goes to prove you can take the guy out of his Z, but you take the Z out of the guy . Zcar.com fan for 1 1/2 years .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.