ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so the ac isnt working all that great. I push the button it comes on then its just normal air and it makes that annoying higher pitched sound. What should i check. Coolant is plentiful. Just wondering.

·
Registered
304 Posts
coolant? or do you mean refrigerant?... if your talkin coolant then you mean antifreeze... i hope you mean you have plenty of freon (r134a preferably)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry yes i meant freon i just couldnt think of the name sorry i have a wierd disorder that randomly strikes and causes me to do that. But ya. Pressures as in what...? Clarify

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
i had the sound to in my 86 turbo. its was pretty random when it happened. like a high buzz. if I switched it off and on again really quick itd go away sometimes.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont know please explain how to find these maybe i do know im just not thinking about it. If you could explain a bit on how to read the pressure i think i could fig it out.

·
Registered
95 Posts
how do u know how much freon u have if u dont even know the pressures? what u do checke the radiator for "coolant". lmfao haha sorry but thats funny.

""What should i check. Coolant is plentiful. Just wondering.""

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
High pitched sound like a belt or other?
Your clutch on your compressor could be shot, BC it is engaged when you try to turn the AC on..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.