Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's Back !!!

Ok got the new starter in,,,,fuse link fixed with spares...now

Behind the glove box there is a wiring harness...mine obviously does not work and nissan has conveintly stopped production..its a short harness that slides onto a holding bar on the blower housing....

I cant seem to get power to run to it or from it. I can jumper around it but that negates the slide switch, which seems to have gone south....And if I do the blower motor runs constantly which is going to burn it up as I cannot control the speed, without the slide reostat type oem switch.

I finally got partial AC blowing out the dash vents cold but about half speed it seems.

Any ideas other than the C-4 I installed yesterday..lol
bob

·
Registered
793 Posts
Go to the junk yard and steal it from a car there!! Thats going to be the only way your going to get parts that are no longer being made--or find a parts car and have someone pull it for you from their car

·
Registered
586 Posts
The Z Barn is a junk yard that has 400 Z's in it. This site was invaluable in the restoration of my 85 turbo. Give them a call and tell them what you want. The prices are cheap and they will go out, remove the part, and send it to you.

http://www.zbarn.com/

Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.