ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Abandon ship" (Z31.com)

907 views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  freewill 
#1 ·
So is anyone leaving yet? It used to be so nice to just go to that Z31.com site and skim through all of the random posts. I used to like to see if I could find more helpful info, or even help anyone out. THAT was THEN. Looks like the only posts you can view now are the ones you generate. So **** regulated. Oh well, I suppose all good things do come to an eventual end.

#3 ·
my biggest problem with it, Bum, is that I cannot seem to view all "posts". Anytime I click the "message board" link, i'm brought to the same boring page that lists all of the new rules. Show an idiot like me how to get to the old familiar page with all of the most recent posts/threads. THX

sidenote: with the exception of a few bad seeds & a few bad posts here & there, I had no real complaints about that site. Aside from saving bandwith or something, it seems like the message board moderator is just trying to oust people.

#4 ·
Mine goes there automatically. You just have a busted ass computer. Head down to your local vocational school and take a class in computers. Might help ya. ASS

#5 ·
Take a look at the top row of options. The "ALL" link is all the way on the right.

What makes you think there is a moderator trying to oust people?

I've only tried ousting one or two people. Most of the time, the posts that I delete are just duplicates or stuff that's just wrong entirely.

#6 ·
you still use IE? man get with the program and make the switch to Firefox ;-)

#7 ·
Thanks. See, that's all it takes. Thanks, Bum. Now if you really want to make me happy how about deleting the post from the jackass "Dnev" whose response immediately precedes yours. It's things like that... know what I mean? A post like that is worthless.

again, thanks.
bri

#9 ·
Sounded like you were just here do dump on z31. If that's all you were looking for, then why this comment.

"Oh well, I suppose all good things do come to an eventual end."

My comment was valid, and i would appoligize if i thought is was necessary.

#10 ·
z31.com is more advanced. Zcar.com is more relaxed.

IE 4 LIFE!

#12 ·
I totally agree with john86z.
Zcar.com has more genres of Z's. Z31.com only focuses on Z31's only (which is the purpose). But I like zcar.com better.

#14 ·
z31 is mostly for TURBOS...and tricked out TURBOS at that.

POWER is WORSHIPED!!!!

All hail the RWHP!!!!!

Parts must be fancy, costly, AND anodized...THREE TIMES!!!

All hail the anodized part!!!!!!

NAs and 2+2s are ridiculed...not to mention that most wonderful of inventions...the AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. ;-)

#15 ·
fa-kin-a...dude, relax.

Its about perception really. Sure lots of guys on Z31 are all about the rwhp or the next turbo related upgrade but even a guy like me with an NA can lean a lot on that site.

There are a lot of guys on that board that are willing to help and give you good info and help. Deal with some of the BS and take from it what you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.