ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends: My '70 240Z is listed in the Classifieds but they've been down for a long time and I don't want someone to miss a chance at a good car. You can see my car and the details at www.russack.com/240.htm I've got more than $7000 in it including the $2500 I paid for it. I've got it priced at $7900 DELIVERED anywhere in the 48 states, but I WILL TAKE LESS because I want to sell it by the end of the Summer. This is a beautiful car, not perfect but very nice and runs like a dream. It's for sale because I've developed an arthritic hip and even with the seat slid all the way back it's still difficult for me to get in and out of it; I'm afraid someone's going to film me and send it in to America's Funniest Home Videos! The most logical buyer would be someone East of the Mississippi, but I will ship it anywhere. And if you're too far away to come see the car you can send an appraiser to look at if for you (they're listed in Hemmings) and I'll pay for the appraisal if you buy the car. Someone is going to get a real bargain and I'd rather it be a true Z-car lover..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.