ZCar Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well after 5 months of looking at my old Z just sittin in front of the house my father understandbly now wants it moved. I'm at a crossroads but am leaning towards parting with my old friend........but can I actually bring myself to do it. Arrrrggghh

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
Suggest since he has so much free time he should fix it if he wants it out of the yard!

Win-Win!:devil

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Norm, I remember reading your posts years ago. I was always impressed with the performance you were getting out of your L6. I've been off doing other things for quite a while, including moving from Texas to Washington, so it's sad to see what has become of your Z. Could you not just find a decent front clip somewhere and weld it on? If it's done right it will be good as new. Hate to see that car probably end up in a crusher.

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
someone on the left coast offered...

8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Norm, I remember reading your posts years ago. I was always impressed with the performance you were getting out of your L6. I've been off doing other things for quite a while, including moving from Texas to Washington, so it's sad to see what has become of your Z. Could you not just find a decent front clip somewhere and weld it on? If it's done right it will be good as new. Hate to see that car probably end up in a crusher.
Hey Phantom, the cab was compromised and crushed in a bit as well or I may have considered putting a clip on it. Tony offered me a good deal on a complete straight chassis but I don't really have the money, time or a place to work on it in FL at the moment since I no longer own a home as I did in NC. Condo complexes frown on wrecked cars being worked on in the parking areas. haha

Borini63, I put it up on the zcar classifieds section yesterday so I'll see what happens.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts