ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right, I picked up my Shiro tonight. 78k on her, and I got her for a total of 3500. talked him down from 5k. dang Im good ;-). I found her a home to. my friend is letting me rent a space in his two car garage so she has a safe clean home to sleep in. only bad part was a storm suddenly moved in as I was driving her to her place and I was driving granny slow so I nothing bad would happen to her. Im in Z love all over again. Ill try to get pix up of her soon. stay tuned!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Im jealous, I want pics, I hate you.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats-are you going to "mod" or keep it all stock, let us know.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Go ahead and send the pics. You know we all want to see her...even 2th. LOL. Way to go and take care of her. Never let her go.

Special Ops Lives

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pix are on my friends camera right now, though Im going to borrow my roomates digicam and go take pix of her tommorow cuz I have to go smog her anyway.

I havent decided what Im going to do as far as mods go. there are little things I want to fix at first, which Ill make posts about later when Im ready, then maybe Ill think about modding. I already have a K&N filter on my 86T that Im just going to take off and put on the Shiro, but thats it for now. Im not the kind of guy to heavily mod a car. if I did itd probably just be exhaust (though the stock one sounds soooo sweet), and a boost guage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.