ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently had some injector problems so I have to decided to just replace all of my injectors. I figured I had might as well put some performance injectors on, but which ones's? I found some from Venom for $359
SUPER FLOW Hi-Performance Fuel Injectors - 3.0L VG30ET Turbo Engines w/ SFI Fuel Delivery - 10% Flow Upgrade - CUSTOM FLOW RATES AVAILABLE Will these injectors require an ECU burn?
Also what other gauge than a boost gauge is most useful?

GREDDY ADJUSTABLE POV + HKS SSQV BLOW OFF VALVE = which is better?

These any good? Also, If I put put something like this on, will My ECU need to be reprogrammed? I'm about to embark on a long journey of Z upgrades, and I'm glad I have you all to help...lol.
Mods currently pending:
P/S Pump and rack replaced
Poly Bushings master set + spec shop's solid cross and diff
A-pillar w/ boost gauge and something else
About to replace timing belt, tentioner, water pump, front main seal, cam seals, and CHTS and harness
Team green A/F
TURBONETICS MANUAL BOOST CONTROLLER

Post Edited (Mar 28, 7:52am)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. But I still would like some suggestions as to what other gauge I will need in the A-pillar. I was thinking exhaust temp or fuel pressure.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
hey man. you found a A pillar pod with two spaces? where did you get it? I could only find one with 3 spaces but Id rather have a pod with 2. give me the 411.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
oh its not that expensive either. good. can you give me a picture of yours? they dont show one on the site.

here is the 3 pillar pod from my 86Turbo. i like how its black right from the start, and its texture is similar to the texture of the rest of the dash. I dont like how it spreads out at the edges though, as you can see from the pic. my SS is fully guaged with oil pressure AND temp, so I dont know what other guage to put in my 88 other then Boost.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I haven't the gauges yet, so I don't know what they look like either. I may give them a call and ask, cause I don't want one of those crappy "add-on" type, I want the whole pillar cover. Where did you get yours? I might just get one like that instead if this one I'm looking atif it isn't that great. By the way, SWEET Z dude. My car is looking real crappy right now, all the interior is taken apart and the paint is chipping in a few places and I made an ugly little dent from and encounter with a guard rail (don't drive on bald tires!). Anyway, I would one day hope to have my car looking that good.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
heh thanks. you wanna buy my Z if you think its so nice? lol.

anyway, <http://www.gaugepods.com/nissan.html> this is where I got the gaugepod. its expensive, but hey, I make splurge purchases for my car all the time. I bought that FPIK that everyone says is a waste of money. I like the way it looks in my intake area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.