ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't ever had to mess with the ECU for anything and I was wondering where it is, since I have been reading all this stuff about self dignostics.. Is it easy to get to??

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Either help me with the question I have your don't answer at all this is what these forums are for complete A$$.... Thanks for nothing.
what is "you pass.kick panel" any ways?

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
sit in the passenger side, take your right foot and move it right, that pannele is the one they're talking about, remove the screws and you'll see one of those
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/86-Nissan-300ZX-300-ZX-Engine-Control-Main-Computer_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6763QQitemZ7997831664QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW>

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
wow. you need to buy a manual first and read. if you don't know what a pass kick panel is, you're probably going to have a hard time figuring out how to properly use a screwdriver to get to it.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all your help, But like I said I've never had to deal with the computer before so i just wasn't sure of where it was I know how to use alot of tools wise guy. And i also know how to self check the system as well and I also have a manuel, I was just asking because the manuel doesnt really give a good idea of how to get to the ECU

Thanks A lot guys

·
Registered
643 Posts
Ironically, there's an 88 FSM for sale in the classifieds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.