Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did it happen?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, Strange. I thought they would be all over the forum by now.

I hope nothing bad happened.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
was it supposed to happen last night?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought so.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
does anyone have 88s phone number to at least call and ask if hes okay?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, that must be it.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hopefully he'll never show here again either.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I figured so to... I got 2nd place in Modified in the Gateway show. I got beat by a ricer 350 Z. I gusess Modified, can also mean Ricerfied!!! It was a nice car though. I still think my car was WAY MORE MODIFIED!! Oh well, there is next year!. Idryfly5 recieved 1st in Z31 with his 50K N/A 86!! Great job Colin.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yeh, I would of thought 88Hybrid would get 1st place modified..Problem is, the public likes to see new cars modified..

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
yep! Thanks Stu!! I thought that to, but the Majority probablly didnt know what was modoified. I have over 25 different mods to the POWERTRAIN!! I didnt think that Apperance options were MODS. I had a list on the car. I just came down to the "cooler" car, not the most power gained from Stock.

Post Edited (Oct 10, 9:40am)

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Kevin - you are right! We really should have driven up Rob's or my 85 N/A for a little comparo. People would have been falling all over themselves! If they have a modified category at the next show (and there is a good size turnout) I am sure you will take home the #1 trophy. No contest!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.