ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to thank everybody here (i dont post here just search) for posting ur info and findings about the Z31, which helped me alot in finding the perfect one. I paid $2,700 for it has 235,102 miles on a rust free body, 45,000 miles the engine and tranny, a exec. interior and most important, a clean title. I wanted a turbo but again im 16 and i want to lear how the N/A is and the move from there. Dont worry this car is for resto. purposes, it wont get rice out or anything and specially i wont beat the crap out of her. She is my first car and i want to keep her for a long time.

I'll post more pics when i wash it

Post Edited (Mar 24, 6:42pm)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congrats. Be careful though and make sure you get that thing checked out carefully. I'm 17 and bought an 88 as my first car and its been a huge hassle. Check out my post a few things down and you'll see all my problems. Don't want you to have the same first car experience as I'm having now. Still, beautiful car you got there. Keep her that way.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
pretty

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good luck! I really hope you have a job though, as we all know there are old cars and old things tend to break =]

With a few good friends, even the problems tend be managable and you learn some first hand automotive repair experience. Be sure to get a haynes manual and a FActory service manual if you can find one.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Again thanks guys i bought the hayness manual and the service manual before i got the car. And for the money i have enough saved to fix mostly anything in the car. And yeah i WILL take care of it.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Congrats! My z31 was my first car at 15. BE CAREFUL! Don't kill yourself, lol, I almost did! She looks fantastic and I'm glad to hear that you have a newer motor.

My 85 has 211,000 and I'm still running the original motor. Runs great however, no probelms, oil leaks, anything of the sort and she has not been driven nicely!

Enjoy and good luck.

·
Registered
312 Posts
my z was the first (another z was the second)

congratz and remember, wax goes a long way in presentation!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.