ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of days ago I posted that my Z was turning over strong but showed no signs of cranking. I ran the battery down trying to start the Z. I had the Z towed to a shop. They charged the battery and the Z cranked right up. Wonder if I have a bad connection somewhere and while towing it reconnected somehow?

I drove the Z one day and parked it over night. Now the Z is doing the exact same thing. The battery is strong, Z is turning over strong but shows no sign of starting.

I am reading some of the older postings. Man, it could be a million things. Very interesting.

Post Edited (Apr 13, 10:22am)

·
Registered
657 Posts
looks like youll have to spend some time on this one.......... do you have a multimeter?????? I would start with things like the fuel pump, and coil power wires.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Power Transistor, Coil, battery connections and cables (check the wires for corrosion), fuel pump, fuel pump relay, clogged fuel filter, water in gas, timing off, bad distributor and/or cap, and especially the crank angle sensor. I would bet it would be one those thing....since there isn't much else it could be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.