ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad is going to purchase a 85 turbo for $1500. Sound good ?
99,935 miles, timing belt skipped at 60,000 miles but heads replaced at nissan by previous owner, ac does not work, faded black paint with sliver on the bottom, digital dash, 5 speed, and it is quite fast. My first time driving a turbo 300zx. Drive side axle comes with car becauase the passenger side due to a ticking sound from the axle. I think he is getting a good deal and I will enjoying doing some work on it and driving it too. He said the shocks are shot but are they expensive to replace ? I think with the adjustable shocks it might be expensive. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
559 Posts
oh **** ya sounds like a good deal...but adjustable shocks, youll be payin out the yang...unless you plan on really racing this thing like road cours, autocross, i wouldnt worry bout adjustables..dont get something too cheap either you dont wanna wind up replacing them yet again at 5kmiles like i may lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
my 86 turbo is the sh#t i think thats a good deal!! there is non ajustable shock replacements for your car for $100.00 or so front & back chek out victoria british ltd the phone # is 1(800)255-0088

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.