1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
well I hate to give you the news but no one will bid because no one wants to pay shipping on something this big even if it's such a good deal, specially with a hood that needs to be painted, you can go to a junk yard and pick one up for $50
I know I know, it's brand new but unless someone is near by where they can drive and pick it up I don't see anyone bidding.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Not to be anal but I think it's "new old stock" and yes, most people can pick up a nice hood at the yard for $25 + $10 core charge but hey, ebay is where you want it... good luck

·
Registered
154 Posts
it is new old stock to second that

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know the only bad thing is that shipping is so expensive and that alone turns most people off. The thing weighs 60 pounds and the box is 60x4x55 and that hurts the buyer but means $$$ to the shipping company. DHL "new kid on the block" is far cheaper compared to the other company out there, Fed Ex Freight, that is 4 times as much.

I listed some other items on Ebay and after a few times they finally sold. I hope after this run someone on the east coast will buy it or someone in the mid west or west coast will take it home. It's all about timing maybe someone with the need will see it this time that missed it the last.

I'd hate to throw it away....

Thanks fellas.... :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.