ZCar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1983 280Z turbo for sale , White, with burgandy leather interior. All bells and whistles. A/C , auto, bronze glass. Only 70,000 original miles. Garage kept. Awesome original condition.Interior leather perfect. It will be at Zdays on saturday . Thats at Fontana lake buy the Dragon at deals gap. Or call 828-474-9778 for info . $10,500. obo.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
holy crap my friend, that is a beauty right there. why sell? any particular reason?

looks great. i love that spoiler too... which brand is that? don't see that very often. the louver and the spoiler really compliment eachother and look sharp together on the car. are you close to North Carolina?

bonny

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I live in Hudson , NC. I have too many toys. I have a 1974 260z with a turbo and 5 speed, that is my main money pit. I do not want to sell the 280zx but , will for the right price. It also has heated electric mirrors with individual joysticks on the console. Rear wiper with spray nozzle and fluid tank, the leather seats are half smooth and half split leather with little z's all over it, cruise control. overhead directional map lights. It has the original am/fm radio with a cassette player and a three setting amplifier Let me know.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
i understand not wanting to sell... i still regret getting rid of 1st 280zx.
my 280 is a turbo also and it is and has been a money pit (however, i love the car):grin

i live in Fayetteville, but i'm working overseas for the moment. i will be coming home on vacation soon, so when i do, maybe we can meet up. i would like to come look at the car if you still have it at that time.

thanks

Bon

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Sure thing, Bud. i'll let you know when i get closer to my dates.

Bon

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looks just like the first turbo car I had...same color combo and all...except mine was a manual. GLWTS.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have revised my asking price down to $9000 obo. Great car . You could not restore a car to this condition for less even if you could get all the parts.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Well it is gone. Sold to a gentleman from the great state of Texas.

I'm glad you sold it. I'm sure it's going to a good home :smile

can you tell me what kind of spoiler was on it? sure looked nice.... wouldn't mind having the same type of spoiler on my Z. thanks and god bless!

Bonny

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I am looking for one like it right now...I used to have one on my 82 280ZXT but sold the car and the spoiler went with it.

Jamal,

do you know what kind of spoiler it is? that's not the typical aftermarket spoiler you see around. too bad.... hahah where was I when you sold this gem?

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Jamal,

do you know what kind of spoiler it is? that's not the typical aftermarket spoiler you see around. too bad.... hahah where was I when you sold this gem?

It called 3 piece spoiler and you ware over seas working....I don't know if there other name for it! this Z went to New Mexico stae three years ago.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
It called 3 piece spoiler and you ware over seas working....I don't know if there other name for it! this Z went to New Mexico stae three years ago.

heheheh, well in that case if you happen find one in addition to the one you're looking for, give me a shout. love to put one on my 280zx!

bon

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
heheheh, well in that case if you happen find one in addition to the one you're looking for, give me a shout. love to put one on my 280zx!

bon
I will .....:smile

1 - 16 of 16 Posts