ZCar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an 83 ZXT for sale in junk condition. Most of the engine bay components are still in there.
The engine is out and the manual transmission is mated to the engine which was rebuilt around 2009 and has been kept in my garage on a pallet (sealed, and rotated about every 6 mo, and everything is lubed). I have paperwork for the rebuilt engine. It has never been run. The turbo was rebuilt in ft worth when I did the engine. All the sensors are new.

Parts: several FI harnesses in various conditions. 2 ECU’s. Intake and exhaust manifolds for L28 and L28ET. Fuel rails, injectors. I have that little blower motor that cools the fuel rail and injectors, maybe 2 of them. I’m sure i have 1000 other oddball parts laying around like ignitors and ignition coils. Probably some hard to find sensors as well.

Additionally, i have an eibach spring kit that is for an 2004 is300 that is new in the box sitting in the garage.

If anyone is interested in any of this stuff, i’d probably let it go for cheaper than i should just to clean out. Message me if you’re interested or looking for anything in particular.

https://s36.photobucket.com/user/reaganmilani/library/?view=recent&page=1

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I will take the radio with it harness and the antenna if you have it.
Also looking for the distributor and it shaft.
Please let me know the price and if you can ship the parts.
Jamal
602-433-1161
[email protected]

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have an 83 ZXT for sale in junk condition. Most of the engine bay components are still in there.
The engine is out and the manual transmission is mated to the engine which was rebuilt around 2009 and has been kept in my garage on a pallet (sealed, and rotated about every 6 mo, and everything is lubed). I have paperwork for the rebuilt engine. It has never been run. The turbo was rebuilt in ft worth when I did the engine. All the sensors are new.

Parts: several FI harnesses in various conditions. 2 ECU’s. Intake and exhaust manifolds for L28 and L28ET. Fuel rails, injectors. I have that little blower motor that cools the fuel rail and injectors, maybe 2 of them. I’m sure i have 1000 other oddball parts laying around like ignitors and ignition coils. Probably some hard to find sensors as well.

Additionally, i have an eibach spring kit that is for an 2004 is300 that is new in the box sitting in the garage.

If anyone is interested in any of this stuff, i’d probably let it go for cheaper than i should just to clean out. Message me if you’re interested or looking for anything in particular.

https://s36.photobucket.com/user/reaganmilani/library/?view=recent&page=1
Hey Bud, I need some interior stuff for 79zx

Both interior door panels

Fastener Rail for the tail light panel

Let me now if you have any of these in good condition

Thanks
Bruce
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Hello,

I will take some of those ignitors if you still have some. How about the main wiring harness? (the big one that connects to the ECU)
Also looking for some Gold 280ZXTURBO fender emblems. Chrome ones would also be fine as long as they are metal... did they ever come metal from factory??
Anyways, there are probably a bunch more parts I need, but for now this will do. Please respond when you have time. Thank You.

Bon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you still have the power rack and pinion unit from the '83 ZXT? Is it in working serviceable condition? I would be interested in that as well as any related connection lines/hoses.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts