ZCar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
I recommend & refer you to mr Jorge mrcaich, i am aware is a very good dealers on parking brake rear cable for '83 280ZX 2+2
Kindly contact him via -[email protected]
This guy is posting THE SAME AD on every car forum on the Internet. All you have to do is do a Google search for that email address and you see it. MODS - please take care of this SPAM.

This post has been reported as spam. I will continue to report this every time it happens.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pigrim is correct, the person is a scammer (the scammer goes by several aliases on various forums, but I found uses the same [email protected] to contact). I e-mailed an inquiry to the supplied address before Pilgrim's post, scammer replied after Pilgrim's red flag warning with pictures of cables lifted off a google search requesting payment thru PayPal to another e-mail address. I then asked the scammer to send a pic that had today's date written on a piece of paper before I'd send any money, but that money would have to be sent in the form of a postal money order and sent through the USPS mail to his home address. Of course, the scammer wasn't able to supply the pic saying he wasn't at home because of the pandemic and didn't know when he'd be able to send it. At that point I decided to end the charade.

And the search continues . . . as I'd still like to find a parking brake rear cable for my 1983 280ZX 2+2 from a legitimate honest seller.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am still looking to purchase a parking brake rear cable for a 1983 280ZX in good usable condition.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Accomplished . . . a forum member kindly responded via a PM that he was parting out his '83 280ZX and we worked out a deal. My parking brake is once again functioning as designed. Thank you ZCAR.com community!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts