ZCar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first time posting on here, so I hope this is the right spot for this.
I just recently got a 1983 280ZX 2+2 as a project and I need a few parts I couldn't find on a parts site. The main thing I need is a new window for the passenger door. In addition to that, I will also need a door latch and lock for the driver's side. If anyone is parting one out or may have these parts laying around, let me know. I really want this back on the road without a trash bag for a window.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
check out www.nissanpartsdeal.com
you can still get quite a few parts for the 280zx. they also have all the parts diagrams and part numbers available. great for reference. also check ebay.. lots and lots of used parts.

Bon

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ebay is full of parts, however I've never had glass shipped, so I would be worried till it arrived 'safe & sound'. Any reputable glass shop should be able to replace and install a window in the passenger side.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is my first time posting on here, so I hope this is the right spot for this.
I just recently got a 1983 280ZX 2+2 as a project and I need a few parts I couldn't find on a parts site. The main thing I need is a new window for the passenger door. In addition to that, I will also need a door latch and lock for the driver's side. If anyone is parting one out or may have these parts laying around, let me know. I really want this back on the road without a trash bag for a window.
Zcardepot has many used parts cars plus they have a great line on special procurement parts for the old Z cars. 417-831-6288

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I sell new door locks for the zx and I can code them to any good key that you have or I can provide new ones. Used ones are usually well worn and won't fit your key anyway. It's rare that the latches go bad on them but it does happen. Most of the time they need to be cleaned and properly lubed with a product like Zep 45. I have a few good ones in stock. I probably have a door glass for you but I'd have to check. I have a rather large assortment of glass in my inventory. My online store is supposed to be coming back online by the end of the month with both new and used parts. We're going to start testing next week. Once it's fully operational it will take another month or two to get all the pics up. Our goal is to have 2000 items listed by the time we go operational. Let me know if you need any other parts for your zx and be sure to let me know that you use this forum. Almost everything has a 5% or more discount to zcar.com users. No other forum gets that.
Z man of Washington
www.datstore.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts