ZCar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1983 280 ZX w/TT that I have had and used for many years. I think the time has come to part with it. The State of CA is offering me $1000 to junk it, but this car runs fine for the most part. Of course it has some serious faults now, and I can't do the restoration.....

I have used this car continuously for over 20 years, and was purchased from the original owner. If you are interested let me know on this thread and I will give the specifics as best I can that you need.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
get with the local Z car clubs. quite a few in California. I'm sure if you market it right, you can find a caring buyer. If you can post some pictures of your car and provide more info, that will help. I hate to see a Z get scrapped as much as the next guy...

Bon

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 1983 280 ZX w/TT that I have had and used for many years. I think the time has come to part with it. The State of CA is offering me $1000 to junk it, but this car runs fine for the most part. Of course it has some serious faults now, and I can't do the restoration.....

I have used this car continuously for over 20 years, and was purchased from the original owner. If you are interested let me know on this thread and I will give the specifics as best I can that you need.
where in cali???

·
Registered
285 Posts
Where in CA? What is TT? T Top? Stick it on CL with pictures and post some links. Should be no trouble to get more if it is rust free and has all the parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts