ZCar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
late 1970 Series 1 240Z
68 Posts
Yellowbone280z,
I have a dist and oil pump for a turbo motor. I have not tested the dist, it came off a running motor and was cleaned and put on the shelf. The oil pump came off the same motor. I know for a fact that the dist is a turbo unit. I was told that the pump is also a turbo unit, but I have not checked to confirm that fact. I THINK the pump is new OR has almost no hours on it. I don't have the turbo shaft however.

Price is $225.00 for both. Price does not include shipping. Dist only is $200.00. Parts are located in Hillsboro, Oregon.

Let me know, Ed.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx for posting, Ed. I definitely need the dizzy. I really only need the pump spindle/shaft, as my engine has the pump already.
How much for just the dizzy?
Can you take a photo without the cap on?
It does have the CAS inside it, right?
Does it have a pigtail wire connector on the side?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yellowbone280z,
I have a dist and oil pump for a turbo motor. I have not tested the dist, it came off a running motor and was cleaned and put on the shelf. The oil pump came off the same motor. I know for a fact that the dist is a turbo unit. I was told that the pump is also a turbo unit, but I have not checked to confirm that fact. I THINK the pump is new OR has almost no hours on it. I don't have the turbo shaft however.

Price is $225.00 for both. Price does not include shipping. Dist only is $200.00. Parts are located in Hillsboro, Oregon.

Let me know, Ed.
Thx for posting, Ed. I definitely need the dizzy. I really only need the pump spindle/shaft, as my engine has the pump already.
How much for just the dizzy?
Can you take a photo without the cap on?
It does have the CAS inside it, right?
Does it have a pigtail wire connector on the side?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts