ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 81 280zxt with a crome piece that goes all the way across the roof behind the T-tops. I have not seen any other ZX with this on it. It also has the crome pieces running down both sides of the car. Is there anything special about this. The guy I got it from said it was a special factory option. I'm fixing to put this car in the shop and get it repainted the original blue almost looks metalic and a Motorsports Aero kit installed (The one with the integrated bumpers) with the California wing. Hope to have it back in a month. Can't wait :) Sam 75 280z, 81 280zxt

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE: Is it chrome or stainless steel?

It could be stainless steel didn't think about that. The car is just like any other 280zx with t-tops just with the crome on the sides and the piece on the roof. Sam 75 280z, 81 280zxt

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anyone know where to get one of these!

I have a reg. 79 280zx with the holes for the mounting of a chrome piece that goes on top. Everyone i have talked said they had never heard of such a thing! I would love to find one for it!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
your chrome piece is stainless not chrome, have one on my 81 zxt, got it off a 81 non turbo from NY[ my parts car]. have window sticker with price from that car and on it is that option, took it off, and put on my car??????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.