ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 questions I know some of you can answer for me..First,I just want to say that this discussion forum moves pretty darn fast,alot faster then other ones of similar content..Well,I was wondering how much more hp I will gain running my 280 at 10-11psi of boost with 2.5 inch exhaust,any drag racers out there??Also,my datsun is going to need some restoration work done,the frame is pretty rusted as with the floorboards too..I have no idea where to start,I could do some stuff myself but this thing is going to need alot more!!Any tips or recomendations would be greatly appriciated..Thanks

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sad to say its pretty bad..The frame looks rusted through..Is there anything out there??The rust on the body isn't THAT bad,I could just get new fenders and whatnot but what about everything else??

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you have icq or have a chat room that wecan talk in this would be faster and easier... there are manny good cars here for cheap .. i would just buy a new body
my icq # is 11603581
or if you have anygames that are played on Battle net like Starcraft or Diablo we can talk there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.