ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 79 280zx with a 5-speeed. It is very uncomfortable to drive because there is no room between the clutch pedal and the fender wall. Where do you put your foot when driving? Is this me or do other people have this problem. All my other clutch cars have a rest place for your left foot. Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Re: 79 280zx Where do you put your letf foot when

HA HA HA

I have the same problem with my 82 280zx. There is a REALLY small place to put your foot. But because of how the flooring is built you can't get your foot to the place cause the **** clutch peddal is in the way. Theres nothing you can really do about it except back your seat up and rest your foot on the floor.

Matt

·
Registered
157 Posts

LOL, that dead pedal works for me. That is probably the only thing uncomfortable about the Z..

·
Registered
63 Posts

My '80 2+2 has a dead pedal as well, i'm a big guy and have big feet and it is perfectly comfortable to rest my foot there. guess the 2+2 is just more comfortable =]

·
Registered
241 Posts

My dead petal works with my size 14 skiis, its the leg rubbing on the dash beside the radio and clipping my head on the t-roof if jolted. It reminds me of exactly where these things were made!!!

Dylan

·
Registered
248 Posts

My right hand drive 240Z has stacks of room to the left of the clutch. A little pedal to rest my foot on too. No room in the kick panel for speakers tho...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.