ZCar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2nd owner, All original 5 speed cold AC British Racing Green with tan interior. Perfect inside and out! New parts include: new clutch with hydraulics, new brakes, new battery and starter, all new weather striping and rubber, new paint, boiled and lined fuel tank, plus much more! Everything works. VERY NICE CLASSIC! Needs nothing!! Original wheels were just remachined and powder coated. I have most of the receipts going back to the late 70s. Cold ac hot heat. Great run and drive. $14900 . Car is located just south of Nashville TN. Must Sell

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
2nd owner, All original 5 speed cold AC British Racing Green with tan interior. Perfect inside and out! New parts include: new clutch with hydraulics, new brakes, new battery and starter, all new weather striping and rubber, new paint, boiled and lined fuel tank, plus much more! Everything works. VERY NICE CLASSIC! Needs nothing!! Original wheels were just remachined and powder coated. I have most of the receipts going back to the late 70s. Cold ac hot heat. Great run and drive. $14900 . Car is located just south of Nashville TN. Must Sell
Beautiful car, very nice.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Saw this car about 2 months ago at the local Z car club meeting. The pictures do not lie. Beautiful car. Wonderful work put into this car. Everything you see in this car is top-notch...interior, paint, engine, etc...glws Gary

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure if you sold it yet but just wanted to let you know I bought the exact car back in 78', same color in & out and I still have it looking about as good as yours. You don't see many racing green z's and I believe they all had the tan or maybe a better description is butterscotch interior. Beautiful!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not sure if you sold it yet but just wanted to let you know I bought the exact car back in 78', same color in & out and I still have it looking about as good as yours. You don't see many racing green z's and I believe they all had the tan or maybe a better description is butterscotch interior. Beautiful!
Thank you David, there's something special about that color combination, if you're in Tennessee on Saturday, I'll be at the cars and coffee car show at 633 Frazier Drive in Franklin, TN, at the Carmike theater behind McDonald's.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all for your kind words, I have just sold the car to a gentleman in New York. I know he'll love it as much as I have.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts