ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three 76's, one of which is a 2+2. The 2+2 needs a battery, some work on the linkage, and new front fenders, otherwise, a very solid car. It's got a 4 spd manual, good engine with 140K. the interior looks great. It's maroonish with black interior. I'm asking $750, that's probably half of what its worth but like I said I have three of them and I need the money (I'm a private college student, you should take advantage!make me an offer)
One of the 2 seaters is a really nice dark purple color, trust me, it's pretty slick. The body has been restored and painted but you'll need a battery, tranny(manual), and a wiring harness for the cpu. Also, a possible crack in the head or just a bad gaskett. This is a good project car for any z beginners. It looks great just needs the TLC I can't give it! $400.
My other Z is the bomb! This is my baby, but I
need something,dare I say it, practical! this baby is a metallic sky blue california z, It has an 81 Zx engine with a new stage 2 shneider racing cam, headers,turbo exhaust w/2.5 tip, and KYB shocks. I have some really good looking 15 205/60 wheels. It's been reappolstered with grey leather and has a new dash. 5 spd manual transmission. The drivetrain has been rebuilt and
has approx. 25,000K on it. This baby looks, feels,sounds, handels, and runs great. The cam valves springs rockers and head gasket and bolts are new as of july 98. The stereo is optional, it's new as of Oct. 98. It's a Kenwood MASK kdc-7009 cd receiver ($360), a Kenwood 100x2 amp($199), and a kenwood box with 2 10 woofers, 2 3.5 cone midranges and 2 2 cone tweeters($269). Powerful! So if you are interested: $4500 or $5000 w/sound system. (I'll give you the original AM/Fm if you want it. My number is 304-473-7284. If you are seriously interested contact me and I can answer questions and even send pictures of all 3 cars.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.