ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4,552 Posts
They are just above your left knee while seated in the car.
A manual may not be something you want, but it is something you need.

· Registered
1,760 Posts
Ah, Grasshopper...

If you really had a manual (a factory service manual, that is) and you read it.... it will show you where the FI relays are located! Sounds like the manual you have is the Haynes/Chiltons (worthless POS, IMO...) which of course will have next to no info on the FI system, hence your question.

· Registered
1,153 Posts
Re: The FSM knows...

Boy does this sound familiar.

Lets see...

I have the manual, but I want you guys to tell me the information.

Something doesn't sound right. Either he doesn't have the manual, and can't afford one, he has a Haynes manual, and has found it's limitations (one size does not fit all), or he actually has a manual and is just too lazy to find the information.

My guess is either number 1 or 2. He has a perfectly good Haynes manual, and is unable to find much information concerning the FI Z in the supplement.

I kind of liked the way he came right out and told us not to suggest he get a manual. Almost like he's already been told that information. Wonder if this is a new nickname?

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: The FSM knows...

rrriigghhhttt, i have the manual and i found where it is it's just when we called up checkers they said look for like 10# serial and ours only has nine and we got it from under the dash on the drivers side we just makin sure we got the right thing. fuel injection is a bitch

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.