ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh where do i start... I got ina wreck about 2 months ago and the body shop people have been putting it back together and they did not do a very good job with some of the car. OK at night my back lights on the tack sppedomoeter and all the other gauges don't work. The gagues themselvs work but the lights don't. The lights over the heater and the ac controls are lit up but the others don't work. My choke light never goes off even when i am not using the choke. My speedometer does not work but bounces all over the gauge but my odometer works just fine. My ac fan which usually turns on when I turn the knob does not work so I can't get any hot air out the vents only yhe defrost. I saw the fuse was burned out so i reaplaced that and it went out right after I turned on the car I didn't even have the fan turned on. My radio which is stock DOES NOT WORK now it does not even turn on and the green light does not even turn on. All has gone to **** with my car and I know theose people will fix some of the car but I must know how to fix some of the problems.
Please people Help me fix my old car great again!!!!!!

Dustin Morris

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.