ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone :) I am in the process of purchasing another 240Z and in order to do this, I have to take out loans :-( So, to pay back my loans for my new project car, I will be selling 71' 240ZT(TURBO:) ) this Summer. No, I am not giving up on my turbo hunger and fun, I am just moving up to more power and more goodies hehe ;-) I plan to sell my 71 probably in June, maybe sooner, maybe later. I am advertising it in advance so that I can secure a sale for this summer. Please only inquire if you are seriously interested in purchasing it. I have put a lot of time and money into my car(i am sad to sell it, but I don't have the money for two Zs right now). I will try to make my list as complete as possible. Some things that I have listed may or may not go with the car depending on how much I sell it for. Some of the stuff may get transferred into my new Z. I am posting it for $4000 or best offer. If someone offers me $3500 or more depending on what goes with the car. I will take a $300 deposit on the sale of the car for this summer. Oh yeah my license plate CA TS 240ZT is coming with me for my new Z :) The rims seen in these pictures do NOT come with the car. The car is in the San Francisco Bay Area right now and will be in San Diego in the end of May through the into the Summeruntil it is sold. You may see me at the autocross in San Diego during the summer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.