Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RE: Farragut

Where in West Knoxville are you? I live in South Knoxville. The car is listed as being at 423-675-6300 day and 423-675-9959 even. Rage7 have I seen you around? Are you driving a Z? I've been working at West Town for 2 1/2 years. Post back it's good to have a forum user close by. I saw your post last week or so, but didn't get back to the forum until later the next day.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Kewl,
I live right behind the new Bi-Lo supermarket across from West town mall in "The Grove at Dean Hill". Where the country club used to be.
Yes, I drive a very dark green 77 280 with dark tinted windows, shaved rear bumper and a motorsport auto euro airdam that just got smashed on Friday due to a tractor trailer tire in the middle of I-40 east of Knoxville at 80mph.DOH! I'm running some black mesh two piece wheels as well. What are you driving and where do you work in west Knox.?

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I worked out the auto center in Sears while finishing school. I just left Sears two weeks ago and will be working next to the big brown cow (Mayfields) at Bell South once finished training in a Maryville office. I've got a white 83 turbo with the low, low mileage reading of 2++,+++ miles. Tinted windows with louvers on the hatch and rear quarter windows. I bought the car from my freind Rob who used to work at Tire America right in front of Sears. He sold it to me when he bought his twin turbo ZX. So if you ever saw a white turbo there its mine now. Didn't move far did it?! Have you ever seen the silver 280Z that parks behind the auto center at the high rise apartment builing on Gleason. Looks pretty good to me. Hey, you know anybody else around here into Zs? Holler atcha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.