Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all:
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a reputable wheel refinisher here in the us. I want to get the wheels (all 4 ) resurfaced and repainted as they are showing their age. I did a google search using the keywords, "wheel/rim resurfacing but came up empty. Was wondering if anyone has had this done and if so what company does quality work. I plan on removing all four tires and then shipping the wheels out. All recommedations are appreciated.

Thanks,
Steven

·
Registered
86 Posts
That's gonna cost you, especially with the shipping. You should just go on Z-BUMS page and see his wheel polishing directions. Or look for a local guy to do it for you.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
click on this link, scroll down and check out how my AE wheels turned out, I had a local shop recondition them.

<http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2573801&uid=1353268>

where are you at???

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
steve , where are you located?

john

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
best way is to find a local shop to do it.
call any wheels place that sells BRANDNEW wheels, and ask them where do they send their wheels to get them worked on, thats how I found my shop

·
Registered
657 Posts
there was a guy on here a few months ago........ he posted a write-up on how to refinish your wheels yourself.......... i think he used like 5 diff. sandpapers and some polish ....... they came out really nice..... do a search maybe you can find it.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.