ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the fastest 280zx i've ever seen I was hanging out at a local z shop yesterday it was a 81 zxtwith these mods 300zx hubs,87lsd,300zx haft shafts,t-5 b.g huge fel pump s.s exhaust had to be 4in, the intercooler was at least 6 inch's thick the huge t-4 ran air through the ford motorsport t/b using a 300zx j.k.r. reprogrammed ecu with custom fuel rail and fuel delivery not to sat the motor wok its the fastest zx ive ever seen and to hear the exhaust note its unexplainable and to stop he had late 300zx frt calipers with those 17 in rims the rears were at least 10 .inch's wide oh yah the rear a arms were fabricated to except the fat rims

· Registered
275 Posts
Re: Wow,

The fastest Turbo 280ZX I have been in is Jeffp's ZX. It is not a car...It is a munster. I thought we were coming off the road and flying. The things he has done to that car is out of this world. Not just a lot of money but a lot of time and sweat into it as well. But Jeff..............You got to change that steering wheel man. Put the original one back on....:):):)
Happy new year to all.....

· Registered
129 Posts
My Z almost hits 500hp but it looks stock.

check it out. 489hp w/ 60 shot of laughing gas. check it out. www24.brinkster.com/jgino35 . Its the white car, the green car is turbo too, and the light green/yellow car is my neighbor's, its all motor. My GTI is there too, but thats not very fast.CHECK OUT MY NEW TURBO, LOL. Later guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.